Uncertainty



Uncertainty
It is my heart that cries out pondering the lonely day I die,
Forever wondering what could have been made of the last and wasted attempts?
Will I ever know or lay down the past,
To rest in the vast emptiness and uncertainty of the vast unknown?
I shall listen to the song and continually wonder how long,
For if I dare to reach out, will my uncertainty only be prolonged?

How can I be content when my heart wasn’t meant to be alone…
Can I condone when in part,
I was meant to love and laugh with all my heart?
Or will I forever dream of the wonders to come,
In the hope I may find some of the missing pieces in my life?
Or, will I continue to walk blind with a heart full of strife?
~ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!