I Never Thought I Would Get to this Point in my Life...

Wow, here I am, writing my first ever post. I didn't even know what the term "blog" meant until today, but I actually find the entire concept quite alluring. Yes I keep a diary, but for whom? I like the allure of actually transmitting into outer space and the possibility of actually being heard for the first time in my screwed up life. So you may ask...What brought me to the point of starting my own blog? Well, I guess I've spent more than my share of evenings alone and ever so board out of my mind, searching for something or someone to fill the emptiness I can't seem to ever erase. Maybe I just want to be heard or someone whom can relate?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!