He said, She said...




I still find it amusing that to this day we still communicate via means of simple songs. I think it was less than a month ago you told me to listen to this song. It just seems easier to communicate through a song, because the pain that remains inside just eats me alive if I try to describe how I feel. It seems better to keep my feelings locked inside...but look where that philosophy has lead us to? It's so unfair, why do I have to care! I wish I could just forget you so I could move on with my life. Maybe then I could begin to live with the terrible mistakes I've made. I know time or distance can't separate our hearts, for it has been over 5 years since we've been torn apart and we haven't lost a single step. I know we both feel the same, even when our circumstances have changed.


He said:
There's a pain that sleeps inside
It sleeps with just one eye
And awakens the moment that you leave

Though I try to look away
The pain it still remains
Only leaving when you're next to me


Chorus: Do you know, that every time you're near
Everybody else seems far away
So can you come and make them disappear
Make them disappear and we can stay


So I stand and look around
Distracted by the sounds Of everyone and everything I see
And I search through every face
Without a single trace, of the person
The person that I need

Chorus

Can you make them disappear?
Make them disappear

There's a pain that sleeps inside
Sleeps with just one eye
And awakens, the moment that you leave
And I search through every face
Without a single trace, of the person
The person that I need


Chorus
~Hoobastank~ Disappear

She said:
I've been searchin for a reason
And I'm runnin out of time
I can feel that it's the seaon
It's time to make up my mind

(Chorus) And I can't really tell you what I'm going to do
There are so many thoughts in my head
There are two roads to walk down

And one road to choose
So I'm thinking over the things that you've said
I'm thinking over the things
I'm thinking over, thinking over, thinking over the things that you've said
I'm thinking over, thinking over, thinking over the things

Am I ready for forever
Oh God show me a sign
Cause fi we're to be together
Then it's got to be divine

(Chorus)

He wants to marry me, carry me far away
He want to love me for life
He want to be w/ me every morning I awake
He wants to hold me through the night
Father which way should I go
I can not really see
Oh I love him so
But only you know if he's the one for meYeah, yeah, yeah

(Chorus)
~Dana Glover~ Thinking Over

She Said:
One more kiss could be the best thing
Or one more lie could be the worst
And all these thoughts are never resting
And your not something I deserve

CHORUS: In my head there's only you now
This world falls on me
In this world there's real and make believe
And this seems real to me
And you love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go, let me go

I dream ahead to what I hope for
And I turn my back on loving you
How can this love be a good thing
And I know what I'm going through

Chorus

And no matter how hard I try
I can't escape these things inside
I know, I know
But all the pieces fall apart
You will be the only one who knows, who knows

You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go, just let me go

(you don't know)
You love me but you don't You love me but you don't (you don't know)
You love me but you don't know who I am(you don't know)
You love me but you don't You love me but you don't (you don't know)
You love me but you don't know me
~ Three Doors Down~ Let Me Go
...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!