The Beginning...

Was it destiny for us to meet? It seemed so short and sweet, yet little did I know what the future would hold for two innocent teens starting to fall in love. Define irony throughout our relationship from the very day we met... Can you believe the vivid picture still etched in my mind after 7 long years?

Do you recall the first time we met? In some ironic coincidence an opportunity arose for me to travel to visit my family, whom I hadn't seen in years. I was from out of town and my cousin just happened to send me a letter with your sweet photo, disclosing how you wished to meet this unique cousin of hers. Little did you know your request would be delivered sooner than you knew, for I was on my way the very day you thought of meeting me. I didn't even receive the letter until I returned home, if only I had know the string of ironic events that would make our eventual bond almost indestructible. When I arrived after such a long drive my cousin wondered if I had heard your call to meet me. I hadn't but heard your sweet voice for the first time on the phone, only after I arrived. I decided to travel with her to school the next day, just so I might have a chance to say "hi" to the mystery man on the phone.

When I first saw you, away went my heart as a thousand butterflies fluttered about inside parts of me I before hadn't known. After many intense gazes through out the day, I almost couldn't contain the new excitement I found. I still recall looking into your deep blue eyes in the hall as we waited for my cousin to change in the next room. I so badly wanted to feel your sweet lips touch mine, but didn't have the sense in my mind. So that night it was you whom offered us a ride home. It was about a 30 minute drive and the tension casually grew as I sat close to you. You touched my knee and I didn't know what to do? All I knew was I surely couldn't let you go...For the next day I was scheduled to leave for home. As we arrived I felt a renewal of strength. You leaned back to give me your number and oh so sexy photo. My cousin stepped out and I decided I couldn't just let you go, never to know...That is when I leaned over to partake in the sweet sinful bliss of your beautiful lips. Oh my gosh, what had I done? I couldn't believe I made the first move, I shocked myself, but oh, it was so worth every second! I felt weak in the knees and as if I couldn't breath. Never in my life had I experienced such a passionate kiss. I felt as if the moment could have only been made in the perfect confines of heaven. For it was with that first passionate kiss you stole my heart. I was so sad to go, uncertain of what the future would hold, for you were only mine for a second in time. That night I couldn't sleep, because my restless body couldn't forget that oh so perfect kiss. I was overcome by a tingling sensation throughout my entire body every time I relived that sinful kiss as I tossed and turned in and out of a listles dreaming state. You awakened a hidden part of me filled with emotion and feelings I never knew existed. You awakened a part of me I never knew.

To my amazement and surprise, my dad announced we would stay not one, but two more days. Oh how fate had begun to work so early in our lives. The next day I couldn't wait to see you, with pent up tension, nevousness, and excitement all locked inside. We spent the evening together at your school event in the midst of a crowd, but oh, so alone in our own little world. You asked me to leave with you to get something to eat. Of course I had to watch my sweet little sis, so she came along for the ride. When we arrived we sent her inside, again to feel the same inescapable tension. We leaned in for another amazing kiss of our life. That evening I again felt the torment in letting you go, but looked forward to the next day when I knew we would so sweetly meet again.

The next day we again met at one of your school events. After arriving at my cousins home, you stopped by. I knew it was our last night together and couldn't bear the thought of living my life without you. My cousin agreed to drive us around for what seemed like a few short moments, but really turned into hours. We couldn't keep our had to ourselves. We both excitedly, yet innocently partook in each others' sweet sinful lips. I know it was well after eleven when I finally arrived at my cousins to retire for the evening. We promised to keep in touch as we finally separated and went our separate ways. I felt so sad and alone, to know I would be going home oh so alone. For not one second could I keep you off my mind the entire ride home. Little did I know those short three days would forever be etched perfectly in my mind.

As I arrived home I couldn't help but wonder if it had all been a sweet, sinful dream, because oh how I hoped and prayed it had all been real.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!