Looking back to the past

I love looking back at my past blogs to see what I was doing/thinking/going through at the time. One year ago in September:

Two years ago in September:

  1. *Obtain a usable Master's degree that will allow for a significant increase in my salary in the future and opportunity for advancement with possible use of a Doctorate. (I started school in February 2007 and only have a few credits left for my teaching cert. and only 15 left to get my Master's. I really don't want to teach, but want to have "options".)
  2. * Find a job with great benefits and summers off (school district- I would love to hear any other options, because I just can't think of any)
  3. * Ability to support myself and kids if need be.
  4. * Live near my family (I don't see this happening any time soon. The economy is terrible, so we wouldn't want to take a loss on our house. I rarely talk to my family anymore. I think they have written me off since I'm not planning on visiting until next summer.)
  • I was having dreams about J
  • I found out my friend had cancer. He died about a year ago.
  • I was depressed.

Three years ago in September:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!