Week from Hell!

What a week! On Wednesday I thought it should have been Friday. I am so ready to have this week from hell over with. I have felt like shit every day and had a major break down on the way home on Tuesday. I couldn't stand being in pain anymore and just wanted to get home, but traffic was backed up as usual. I needed to take a strong pain medication, but I can't even walk on the stuff, let alone drive. I finally caved and took it on my way home, thank god I didn't get pulled over. I had a minor case(s) of road rage on the way home, I am never such an ass on the road, but today I just couldn't help it. I have such a short temper right now and I need to determine what my problem is.

My husband has talked about quitting his job every single day this week and how much he hates working...Etc. He wants to move back to our home town asap, but I just started a job, which I am not willing to give up right now. I said he could leave and I would stay, but I think he will try to stick it out until next year. I don't understand him at all. We moved to obtain work experience and improve our financial situation, which we have, but if we stay even 6 more months we can pay off my student loan and double our savings. What is 6 months? I think he should try to find another job here if his is so terrible, but he chose the job out of 15 offers.

I dreamed about J last night, again. I tried all day to forget my dream so I can't remember much. I know he called me and I was walking on a beach. I saw him somewhere and then my alarm went off. I am still so tempted to contact him every day. The silence is excruciating. I just can't face the fact that we are never to talk again. I'm not currently going through an impulsive phase, but I may in the near future, so who knows what I might do.

I would say lunch today was the highlight of my entire week. I went to an upscale sandwich shop and oh my goodness, the roasted turkey sandwich and soft, warm, chewy, chocolate, caramel, pecan, turtle cookie were to die for. My coworker and I couldn't stop raving, even hours after we returned from lunch. I met the greatest woman at work and am so happy I did. We have so much in common and are practically inseparable. We went and had drinks with our significant others last Friday. I think we will be awesome friends, too bad my spouse wants to move.

I really want to talk about J, but I won't because I can't keep dwelling in the past. Today questions arose over past relationships and I wanted to gush about him, but I didn't even bring up his name. I am trying so hard to let him go, but I wonder what is going on in his life. He still represents everything I want and can't have, life on the other side, adventure, possibilities, hope, desire, and so much more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!