I Don't Think I am an Enabler

From my previous post I think I sound like an enabler to my husband, but I really don't think I am. I need to remind myself I am not allowing myself to become completely trampled. I haven't been washing his clothes because he refuses to put them away. I stopped folding his clothes a long time ago when the continually threw his clean shirts on the floor in a heap. I never pick up after him (ie. personal items), but I do occasionally throw all his stuff in a heap somewhere so I don't have to look at it. I do all the cleaning though which includes cleaning up his dirt and grime and also wash all communal items such as towels, etc.. I don't cook every night and sometimes cook only for myself especially if I am feeling very resentful. Ok, now I feel somewhat better and not like such a trampled, unappreciated, overworked, underindulged, human being. I am still frustrated though! My statement sounds like I am in denial, and maybe I am if I have to go out of my way to specifically say I am not doing something. Hmmm? I will have to ponder more on the subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!