S.E.X.Y.

Today I went to the gym for the first time in almost 3 pathetic years and damn it felt good! I love the gym, I love working out! I feel so good about myself when I am doing something to actually stay in shape instead of just relying on my genes and eating habits. Who knew the simple act of exercising could make me feel so damn sexy! Exercise also releases endorphins, which are hormones that promote happiness and well being (could be the endorphins talking?). After becoming fed up with my husband's pathetic excuses as to why he can't go to the gym I decided to let his fat ass sit on the couch and go by myself. He did have big plans to work on the yard tonight (yet another excuse) and I came home to him sitting on the couch. He managed to drive a single screw, now that is some intensive yard work! Anyways, I think he was actually jealous because he asked, "why did you change, why did you brush your teeth...seems to me like you are doing something more than the gym", or something to the same effect. He can be jealous all he wants if it gets him to the gym. A major difference between G & J is the priority of health and physical well being. G hasn't seen a gym in 5 years I would guess and J works out for at least 1-2 hours a day and has a damn hot 10 pack to show for it. I don't know why buff chests turn me on so much, but they do and G's once semi-buff chest is now flabby.

I also decided I need to go shopping for cute work out clothes, because I want to feel even better about going to the gym. If anyone knows of a great locale to find inexpensive but CUTE workout clothes, please give me the dish. I really hope I can maintain my motivation and continue to work out. I will have to wait to see how sore I am tomorrow; I may have to hold off on the workouts until I can recover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!