What Does it Mean????

My friend S just called while I was checking my email. I opened my box to find an email from J! It didn't say anything or even have a title, but inside he attached a HOT picture of him flexing his buff chest. I am seriously freaking out. I don't know what it means? S told me to email him back and pretend as if nothing happened...play nice, but how can I? I was tempted to just say "what does this mean?", but she said "No Way!", so I just said "Hi" through IM, and now I am waiting for a reply....nothing yet, and it has been 5 minutes! So now I am really freaking out because all the "what if" scenarios are reeling through my head... what if it was a mistake, a mass emailing, an attempt to play a game or to see my reaction, ignore me once I talked to him, show off,... what does it mean???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!