Day at the Beach...


Without much prior planning my spouse and I decided to finally take the trip to the town of J's current residence, SD. The entire drive I couldn't stop thinking about the possibility of accidentally running into him, although the odds were more than one in a million. We went shopping on the piers and ate at great restaurants.

During the second day we decided to go snorkeling on the beach in a small cove. I excitedly scanned the beach in anxious yet doubtful anticipation of possibly seeing J, as he lives in the same posh neighborhood near the pristine beaches. During our snorkeling venture G & I were separated, as he went one way and I another.

While in a small cove I stopped to clear my mask and looked towards the beach to find my bearing. To my surprise a tall, handsome, muscular, sexy man stood on the beach peering out to the endless horizon, preparing for a swim. Our gazes locked and my heart almost stopped as I felt his blue eyes look right into my soul. I had to take a second to catch my breath before I yelled "hi" to the lone stranger. I again had to catch my breath and pinch myself as he called back "hi" in a soft, familiar voice. We both ran towards each other full of anxious anticipation. After 5 long years of separation I feared looking into his eyes because I was unsure what I would see. I can't imagine the look on my face, but it must have been filled with bewilderment, shock, and amazement. We stood with the sea gently lapping at our legs, staring into one another's' eyes. As the tension slowly grew we practically leapt into one another's arms and embraced in the cool waters of the ocean. From the second we touched my body came alive and I felt as if I were floating on air. Every care and worry disappeared, as it felt like we were the only two people on earth. After what seemed like an eternity we finally separated and again gazed into one another's eyes. We both felt an undeniable connection combined with 5 years of tension; he pulled me close and kissed me like I'd never been kissed before. My knees felt weak as the ocean slowly pushed me even closer to his smooth, hard body. His lips were so soft and sweet, I never wanted to separate from our embrace. We both dropped to our knees and lowered our bodies into the water and began rolling in the soft sand. I longed for him to ravish me on the beach, but I stopped as I slowly gained my bearings and began to wake up to reality...another day dream.

Comments

Soul Searching said…
oh my!! My mouth dropped wide open while I was reading this post!! Day dreaming is good, but don't let it consume!! I have the tendency to do that...creating ideal, romanticized situations in my head, and then feeling disappointed when they don't happen as i planned...or imagined.
Soul~ Thanks for the comment. I usually try to block out my day dreams, but I couldn't resist writing one down. I thought it might eliminate some of the stress I feel. I am not feeling disapointed over the "daydream", just over not being able to talk to J. It would be nice though. I guess that is what dreams are for. Funny though, I did the same thing reading your little fantasy!

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!