A Possible Opportunity...

I encouraged my husband to apply for a job in our home state, over 1200 miles away from where we live now. I highly doubt he would get the job, but in the off chance he does I would stay where I am now for work purposes for an undertermined amount of time. I wouldn't have to put up with his shit anymore and could live as if I were single. It would be an opportunity for me to distance myself from him to determine if I really want a divorce. I could also open a new checking account without him knowing and put some money aside. My fear that he would take everything and leave me with nothing wouldn't be an issue because I would have everything while he would be 1200 miles away. He would never suspect a thing. I would also have an opportunity to see J if I so desired and he would never have to know. At this point everything is speculation, but a nice thought. Even if the events came into fruition I'm not sure if I could follow through, still a nice thought though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!