Top 10 Summer Picks

Here is my list of my favorites for summer. I love summer!
  1. Dove Irresistible Raspberry Ice cream...absolutely orgasmic!
  2. Online savings account from HSBC with 5.05% APR, plus $25 gift card from Best Buy (compare to 0.5 at most banks)
  3. Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie ice cream- the best of hot and cold in one...yum!
  4. Lovable, cuddly Maltese- I just can't get enough of my precious puppies.
  5. Ben & Jerry's Mint Cookie ice cream- contains entire cookies, not the flimsy flakes found in most cookie ice cream.
  6. Cash back credit cards. Citi has one that offers 5% back on ALL gas, grocery, and drugstore purchases, plus 1% on everything else, plus a $100 sign-on bonus. Pay off the balance each month for some easy fast cash, plus Microsoft Money will automatically import your card statement for easy budgeting. I buy EVERYTHING with a credit card and pay my bills too. Credit cards are awesome, they even provide protection guarantees for every purchase if the merchant fails to return an item.
  7. Steam Vacuums: I'm trying to find the best one to clean up my doggie stains. I love to vacuum!
  8. Double chaise lounge with dual adjustment- oh so comfy!
  9. Friendly neighbors. I love my neighbors. We have a community get together almost every weekend with 6 or houses. Although, I have one set of neighbors in their late 20's who should live in the retirement community, because they call the police at exactly 10 pm (I mean come on!). Too bad the police here are awesome and end up partying with us.
  10. Inground Spas with a floating lounge- great way to cool off during the summer heat or heat up during the cool nights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Think Happy Thoughts....?