Wacky Tuesday!

Well, if today hasn't been fairly interesting... First I wake up dizzy and groggy in a puddle of blood. I must have lost at least 1/2-1 cup, which is a lot for me. All I could say was "hmm, this isn't normal". The greatest thing is that I wasn't in pain this morning. My period was about 2 weeks late, and I wasn't expecting it for at least another week since I usually suffer in extreme pain for 1-2 weeks prior to starting. Then, I definitely know when I am starting because I have at least 2 hours of debilitating pain, yet I had none this morning! This is the first time in my life I haven't been in excruciating pain and I feel so wonderful! I'm asking myself what could be wrong with me because I can move. I've only taken about 1500 mg of IB profin today (half of normal) and I have half the pain. I am so elated. I hope this is actually my period.

So after I took a shower and decided to make a hearty breakfast to combat my unusually large blood loss, my corn starch literally exploded in my kitchen. My kitchen is about 15x12 or so and it spread to the furthest corner, sticking 5 ft high on the walls. I was covered, my puppies, all the appliance, my food in the walk in pantry...everything! I could not believe it. G just watched and said he was going to stay away from me today since so many oddities have been occurring. Anyways, 30 minutes later the kitchen and I were somewhat clean. The floor is still covered in the fine dust.

I almost forgot. I also had an extremely odd dream that G and I decided to sleep with other people. I don't remember with whom, but know we both did and I watched him. I found myself feeling saddened by my dream this morning. I guess I'm glad I can't remember any details.

Despite my odd and what would normally be bad morning I had faith my day would turn out good, and it has thus far. I only have 3 appointments today so I am basically free from work. I finally found a few items I could not find such as denim cropped pants (I've been looking for over 6 months for the perfect pair) and some of my favorite ice cream, plus a new nightgown (another item that must be perfect).

I think I am on a high because I should be in excrutiating pain and I only have about half of normal. Yeah! I hope the pain level stays bearable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Think Happy Thoughts....?