Lazy Sunday...

Ok, it is almost 6 pm and I haven't left my house today or even showered. We stayed up until 3 am partying with our neighbors and I am paying for it today. Amazingly I encountered someone last night who reminded me of the devastation of divorce. Her and I were the only women and she completely broke down She was such a wreck and in so much pain over her divorce. I know she had too much to drink, but I swear she cried uncontrollably for 2 hours until I finally got her to fall asleep. The "guys" were still up this morning at 9 am when G and I woke up! I would hate to be in her situation. It seemed she was desperate for anyone or anything to help her rebound.

On a different note, I am so excited that I will be leaving for MT in 11 days. I will be gone for 16 days! I haven't been home since last Christmas and miss my grandparents so much. Unfortunately, I had to cut my dogs' hair today so they could enjoy camping. I am so sad their beautiful floor length coats are gone! They are still adorable, but now have only 1" of hair with poofy tails. I'm sure they will also feel much cooler now too. I better go bathe them before it gets too late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Think Happy Thoughts....?