Shocking Revelation!

As much as I would love to be pregnant, I had a shocking revelation last night while laying in bed. I felt an extreme sense of dread when I pondered the thought of actually being pregnant with G's child. I still can't see myself bringing a child into the world with such an irresponsible and immature person. Problem: my clock is ticking and I don't see myself leaving G any time soon.
What is more selfish, not wanting to create new life in an unstable situation or wanting to create new life in an unstable situation?

Comments

brian luenemann said…
In my comment on your last post I had written something to the extent of "Can you imagine having and raising a child with G if you are feeling this way?", but felt it didn't feel right to say for some reason and deleted the thought. I'm glad your thinking about it.
I appreciate your comments. Please don't feel concerned about offending me with your comments. I am rarely offended and appreicate different perspectives to help me sort through my issues and thoughts.

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Think Happy Thoughts....?