Hope for a Miracle

I will apologize in advance to any males who may be reading this and the last entry about menstruation (who feel uncomfortable about female physiology). I feel my recent freedom from pain completely warrants attention.

I must say, after I wrote a post about a week ago about the severity of my ailments, I feel much better. I was literally at the bottom, and felt I could no longer tolerate living such a miserable existence. Since then I've continued to feel much better. My allergy symptoms have diminished immensely and my period has been amazing. I've never felt this good during menstruation in my entire life!!!!!!!! I actually went to my total body conditioning class and was able to fully participate, I worked and didn't have to cancel any appointments, and I shampooed all the carpets in my house. I am in complete disbelief...I should be in bed with debilitating pain, so pumped with pain killers I can't think or walk straight. No matter how much pain medication I consumed, it never even took the edge off the pain. I'm sure the physical pain I feel now would bring others to their knees, but it is such a relief from what I normally experience. I keep praying for a miracle, and hope to God I have finally been healed. Even if I haven't, a one month break from over 12 years of excruciating pain provides a wonderful refreshment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Think Happy Thoughts....?