I Was Just Trying to Be Nice....Heaven Forbid!

Gosh, I was sitting at my computer and for the first time in quite a while my ex appeared online (or at least didn't have himself on invisible). I decided to unbiasedly (ok I was sitting at my computer listening to sad music, kind of pining away) say "hi" to see how he was doing and what do I get? He completely blew me off! I pressed enter and BAM, he loggs off. How rude! Nice to see you too bud! I guess two people can play that game (I can try). I mean what in the hell did I do, but try to be a nice person. I wonder if he got back together with his ex fiance? Maybe she finally decided to move for him? Who knows. Maybe he is trying to forget me like I am trying to forget him. I try so hard, but I still think of him all the time, even when I try to keep myself busy. When thoughts of him arise I immediately try to think of something else, but the thoughts of him still remain. I wanted to tell him I finally accepted a job offer. I thought he would be glad, since one of the reasons I couldn't be with him was because I was dependent on my husband for financial support. I think I could support myself now if I wasn't in a super high tax bracket because of my husband.

Oh, I just got great news! The uninsured guy who hit my brand new car (not even in my possession for 24 hours, less than 50 miles!) filed for bankruptcy. So even though I won a court case against him I am now going to get jack shit! Life sucks sometimes! I can't believe it, the day he was served with a supplemental proceedings order to obtain info on his financial status so I could garnish his wages I get served with bankruptcy papers. What the hell? Now, not only am I out reimbursement for my car repairs, but also the $100's of dollars I spent trying to obtain my money, which he should have had to pay. What an ass! Tough luck I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!