I Don't Understand!

Well this is part of the conversation I had earlier w/ my ex today as I was typing my previous blog. It didn't go too well and I'm not sure what will happen now. After this conversation I realized more than ever I don't know him anymore. We never fought while dating, but now he freaks out and acts so immature after I state how I feel. I know he didn't mean what he said, but I am going to try with all my might to honor his wishes. He can contact me if he wants. He was trying to manipulate me into begging him to not say such things to me (sorry buddy, but you have another thing coming- I am done with you treating me like shit!).

me: I didn't know u had tattoos...seems weird
J: got 2 of them
J: u never knew that

me: no. when?
J: had the one on my back since I was 19
me: wow. I haven't seen you though
J: I know u need to now that you are an independent woman
me: get a tattoo?

J: no
J: see me

me: oh. I have to work now!
J: o ok
me: the more I think about it, the more I know I have no idea who you even are anymore
J: ok then
J: I am glad u say that it makes me feel great
J: bye

me: sorry I can't tell you what you want to hear
me: don't read into things either
J: thats fine bye
me: ok bye. Way to deal with your issues
J: thanks
me: whenever something comes up you don't like you shut down and sweep everything under the rug. It doesn't lead to resolution, but a pile up of issues
J: u are the one that is married and still has feelings for me huh read into your own statement
me: I'm not trying to ignore the issues though
J: so do something about it
J: u are too

me: your expectations are unrealistic
J: how is that
me: I can't just leave to go see you
J: u could come and visit I drove out of my way and you could 't even call me
me: I'm not looking to place blame on anyone, but you can continue to blame me for the situation if it makes you feel better
J: it doesn't
me: I don't understand why you keep blaming me for not calling you when I didn't even receive your message... again, unrealistic expectations. I still have/had the same number I did last October when you called me then
J: ok well I am done talking to you because it seems to lead no where and you don't even know me anymore anyways so have a good life and don't talk to me again
me: ok if that is what you want
J: yup
J: bye hope you have a great life
me: I know this isn't what you really want, but you can pretend. good luck


I would love some input on what I may have been able to do differently. He has never told me to never contact him again before, but always says "bye" or just logs off when he doesn't want to talk about something. I tried not to buy into his manipulation tactics. Am I being unrealistic, unfair, etc?????? I'm not sure what to do, because our conversations have never gone to this level before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!