Am I Just Paranoid?

WTF is up? My husband comes home over 3 hours later than he ever has on a Friday before and doesn't even have the audacity to call! I called him 3 times; first time no answer, second he hangs up the second I say hi, third he says I'm pulling up right now then hangs up. Over 30 min later he finally arrives home. I am extremely pissed off! We had plans and now can't do anything because he decided to come home 3 hours late. He said he had to have a conversation with one of his workers, so why did he have to wait until it was time to go home to do so, and have a 3+ hour conversation? I suspect he is lying out of his ass! Or am I just being paranoid?

Comments

Soul Searching said…
I have no idea if he is lying or if you are paranoid, but try to talk to him. I know it's cliche, but I think communication is so good. good luck to you in finding your way :)

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!