Breaking the Silence...

Well, yesterday I gave in and decided to just say "hi" to my ex. I said "hi" and he said "bye", in less than one minute I presume. I guess he didn't want to talk. I didn't really either, but had to break the silence. I need to just give up, if only I could. The situation is slowly starting to become easier to deal with though. I guess one day at a time.

I've been wondering if I should disclose all to my spouse, but face a major dilemma. I didn't want to tell him before if I was unsure about the situation, especially if I thought we might not stay together. I would only tell him after we separated and a divorce was finalized, to escape his jealous retaliation with a lawyer. If I do want to stay in my marriage and tell him, he might become so upset he might want a divorce anyway. If he didn't want a divorce, he would surely want me to sever all connection to my ex, which I'm not prepared to do right now (I'm slowly working on it though). I know the truth hurts and one may benefit more on occasion from not entirely knowing everything, but I feel guilty. By nature, I am an extremely open person, so hiding something becomes very difficult. I guess I will have to work towards a solution to the silence regarding my marriage and my contact with my ex too. Ugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!