"Symptom of a Lost and Dying Soul"

I love this quote from one of my favorite new songs called "Missing Pages" from Seventh Day Slumber.


I will have to think about what this statement means to me?

Is my life a "symptom of a lost soul"?

I know my soul isn't lost, but am I on the right path? I guess I will have to keep searching.
By the way, I am dead tired today. I felt so energized yesterday after NO sleep I bathed and trimmed my dogs, cleaned my house, saw 6 clients, and finally took down my Christmas stuff. I did sleep last night, but obviously not long enough. I have 5 days of training left the next 3 weeks and am not looking forward to spending 2.5 hours in traffic each day or tomorrow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The funny thing about choosing paths is that we can't know if it was the right one until we've walked down it. And, then, there's no turning back.

Hang in there. The most important thing is to keep trying.

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!