J Said...

Message received from J on myspace...

Sfta (in the words of Grame),
Hey there long time no talk I just thought I would say hi and see how you are doing. It looks like things are going great for you too. You both seem happy and that is great and key. You found yourself a great man and I am happy for you. I just wanted for you to say hi to everyone in your family too, I miss them all still. Tell Z congrats on getting married too. Good luck in all you do!! Looks as if everything is going great. As for me I am single again, and well still wondering if I will find that perfect someone, still in San Diego working with dolphins everyday. Take care, J

Is there any underlying meaning or is he just trying to be cordial? I shouldn't even care. I wrote him back a generic message. If only he knew the real me and my so called "happy life".

Comments

brian luenemann said…
What are you doing up this late? I just saw that you posted on my blog a few minutes ago. J's definitely fishing. He's checking on your situation, probably hoping to hear that you were no longer married. Might not be what you want to hear, but judging from what he wrote and that he states that he is single. Does that help answer why he suddenly appears requesting that you be one of his myspace friends? Despite all the turmoil, it feels a little bit good to know that he's thinking about you- doesn't it?
I haven't been able to sleep well lately, but it seems you are up just as late. You are probably correct about him checking in. He usually does so every 6-8 months. I usually tell him he will find someone else and he says he can't because I was the only one for him. I know he always thinks of me, probably more than I think of him. I guess it is why I have such a difficult time letting him go. He isn't a jerk and has never given me a decent reason to push him away.

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!