Burdensome Load

This is an excerpt from a weekly message sent out by B.G. (don't know if I can use her name). Occasionally she shares messages she receives from God. This one really made me think about the creation, destruction, and release of burdens. They become so ingrained in our life to the point we don't even realize they are slowly poisoning us. I would encouraged anyone to truly think about the statement and reflect on the message during the next week, even if you don't believe in God or a higher power.

"Come unto ME, and place your burdens at my feet. Open up each one of the burdens you are carrying around. Start with the heaviest one. It is the one that you have had the longest. It is the one that you do not really want to lose, because it has almost become a part of you. But, it is also the one that poisons you the most. Examine the heaviest burden carefully. You know in your heart exactly when you accepted this burden into your life. Tell me about this problem, and tell ME why you are having trouble letting it go. Tell ME why it is so important to you to keep this situation in your life. Ask ME to help you lose this heavy, heavy load. Identify, acknowledge, release, and accept. Identify this week what burdens are holding you back, keeping you on edge, and making you unable to accept the happiness that is yours. I love you, my children. I love you."

Today my ENT scheduled two sinus surgeries for March 15. I would love to have a significant reduction in sinus problems, but I am feeling very anxious, especially since I have a week recovery time. I also have mid-terms the week after, so I hope my school, job, and health don't become burdensome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!