I'm soooo Over it! right ?

Life has been going so, so. No major meltdowns in the last week, as I've slowly been building myself up from my last break down (aka- last post). Again, I thought I was doing great until...da -duh -duuhhh... I receive a "friend request" from (you guessed) J on myspace!!! Yes, yes. So, as I mentioned for the 100th time I should be over him, I don't want to have feelings for him, so why is my stomach turning in knots right now and I feel like I can't breathe? Obviously, this reaction doesn't mean I'm completely over him (and I need to be over him). I guess my life is twisty and confusing, which I just need to accept.

Ok, I'm going to bed and I WILL NOT dream about J. I will forget he ever requested me as a friend and not respond.


Ok, so now it is 5 AM and I haven't been to sleep at all. I guess I was right in saying I would not dream about J, because I didn't sleep. Yay, it should be a fun day ahead. I am not an insomniac, so why can't I sleep!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, I have to admit, it's rather comforting to know I wasn't the only one not sleeping last night. I wish I had a better reason, but, well, mine is shockingly similar to yours, though, without quite so much history.

There are times that I wish I could simply grab an SOS pad and scrub memories or feelings right out of my brain. It really would make so much of my life, so much simpler.

Hang in there.
If we hang on long enough, things will eventually change.
Thanks, I love the SOS pad. Have you seen Eternal Sunshine? It wasn't the greatest film, but the concept was great for situtions such as this. Good luck and take care.

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!