Crashing Down

Lately I've been so stressed! Every time I have a day set aside to work on my school work something happens so I don't end up getting anything done. I was supposed to mail a package last Friday, and didn't get around to it. I asked G to mail it all this week and he blew it off. I couldn't since I had to attend state mandated trainings earlier this week and didn't get home until after 5 pm. So today I got ready and left for the post office at 3:40 pm. The line was out the door, so I drove to 2 other post offices that usually aren't so busy. Given my luck, one was closed indefinitely and the other one closed at 4 pm, so back I went to the first post office where I waited in line for 40 minutes!!! I didn't end up getting home until 5:30. I am so pissed! What a F...ing waste of my day! I usually weigh and ship letters from home, but this one had to be taken to the post office.

Next weekend G is flying to MT for a 3rd interview and they want to show him how "great" their company is. I never though he would go this far! There is a huge difference in applying for jobs to test the market vs. flying to a company for the weekend. He told the company his expectations for promotions and salary growth over the next 2 years and they said "It shouldn't be a problem". Given these were G's expectations, not ours or mine. In two years he wouldn't even be making what he is now, not including his bonus. After I teach for 3 years and secure a principal position I will be making the same if not more than him. I just don't know if we can live off his salary until I get my "ideal" position. If I move with him then we will have to live off only his salary until I finish school. We've been praying about the situation. I don't know how living apart for 6-12 mo. could possibly be good for our marriage? I guess I just have to let go and need to realize God will make it work if it is his plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!