Sleepless in the South!

Ok, so I didn't even sleep a wink last night. I should be dragging and crashed on the sofa right now, but I feel as if I slept all night. I'm actually feeling much better today and more full of energy than I normally do 75% of the time. CRAZY, I say. I feel like I am taking uppers or something, as I've been running around like crazy today. I don't care if I sleep or not as long as I feel good. I also feel joyous today, which I haven't felt for several years! Despite my great mood, I still haven't looked at my classes that started today. I know I will do well because I am a perfectionist. I've been pondering over writing a positive post about G for once. I just have to think of enough good things to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!