The Truth Becomes Known...

Wow, a lot has occurred in the last few days and I think I am more or less freaked out. It started on Saturday when my spouse was very emotional, moody, etc. I couldn't determine why and he wouldn't tell me. He kept asking me if there was something I wanted to tell him and of course I said no. On Sunday he mentioned we needed to sit down and talk. He mentioned he was having dreams and had about 8 consecutive dreams, 8 nights in a row, each of which were a continuation of the other. He wasn't mad or angry, just very loving. He told me I was supposed to read Proverbs 7: 1-20 (warning against the adulteress). I was stunned, because I had been shown the same verse about 3 months ago while reading the bible. It was even marked in my bible. He then went on to describe some of his dreams. He said his dreams started about one year ago and continued into the future. He said they involved J and I and he basically went on to describe everything which occurred in the last year! He knew everything in more detail than I even remembered. I was shocked, but certainly not ready to tell the truth. I denied everything, not prepared to disclose everything, while taken so off guard. He even dreamed of the picture J emailed me on the day it occurred and saw everything including my confusion surrounding the email. I was completely freaked out! I mean how would anyone feel having their inner most secrets revealed to their spouse in more detail than they even recall. I felt mortified, but knew I had to tell the truth. I felt safe and didn't feel as if he would became angry, so after several hours of talking I finally told him everything. I couldn't believe his reaction. He just held me and said "thank you, I love you so much". I guess previously my fear of hurting him and his reaction kept me from disclosing the truth, but he did not react as I had imagined at all!

G said his first dream was about us going to SD and he said my intentions were not to spend time with him, but J. G actually found a hotel for us to go to over the 4th of July weekend, but he will not go to SD now. He said during our trip we became separated and I disappeared for 12 hours, finally returning to our hotel and telling him I wanted a divorce. I said I was pregnant with J's kid. Sometime later I called G for help because I didn't have any money and J was never home. I guess this dream must have been in the future, but still so on.

Now, I am still confused. I don't know whether to believe G really had these dreams or maybe it was a divine intervention. I know God can do anything, and obviously I wouldn't have told the truth in any other situation, because frankly, I was scared to death. I mean the verses I was supposed to read basically condemned me to hell. On the other hand, G might not be telling me the truth. I suspect he has found my blog and read the entire thing, which would explain the detail he knows about my situation. I suspect the last comment from my previous post from "anonymous" may be him. He sill keeps asking me if I have something else to tell him. The only thing I can imagine is my blog. I did mention to him I do write in a journal as a way to relieve stress. If he has found this blog, then it is no longer a safe place to express my deepest thoughts, fears, shortcomings, desires, etc and I will have to find an alternate venue to relieve my stress, because I have to write. I can't say what I will do if he has found this. I admit I have held a lot back in this post because I don't feel safe writing here anymore.

Comments

Vespucci said…
Wow... I don't even know what to say. It is strange if he knew about the all this in great detail. Your deductive reasoning is sound, and your privacy in this journal might have been compromised by him. But somehow it sounded like the "dreams" were a good thing. It seems like you got some, if not a lot, of relief with him conferring to you about his dreams. Good thing right?
Overall, I would say the events have been painful, but good for our relationship. I developed a great deal of respect for him in how he dealt with the situation, especially when it could have easily turned into a huge argument, fracturing our relationship instead of bringing us closer. If in some way I determine he has for sure fabricated his story I will loose a lot of trust in him. I'm not sure what I will do, but I will certainly be furious!
Anonymous said…
The dreams were real. I know from experience. THE DREAMS ARE REAL.

I cannot keep my sanity and read much more. I apologize for all the comments. looking for magic to fix it all...

If you find it, please drop me a line and let me know.

Warmest Regards

MM

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!