Somethings Gotta Give Little Miss Sunshine!

The last week has been terrible! I felt so overwhelmed and came to the point of saying "somethings gotta give". Thus, I am temporarily discontinuing youth group on Tuesday evenings. After driving to the testing facility 4 times I was finally able to take one of my midterm exams! The exam consisted of 10 multiple choice and 6 essays. When I pressed "enter" for my multiple choice section I couldn't even breathe when I saw that I got a 60%!!!! I almost walked out and withdrew from all of my classes. I was so angry, because I studied like hell for the test and my professor did not include any of the key points or information from the study guide on the exam. Instead, she used the most random facts from the book, none of which were included or ever mentioned in her lessons or study guide. Thus, I emailed her and told her exactly what I thought. I still haven't heard back, but was so relieved when she gave me a 100% on my essays meaning I obtained a measly 84% on the test. I thought I would surely fail but I guess I was able to compose myself for the essay portion, and by some act of God she decided to give me full credit even though I BS-ed my way through several essays. At least it was enough to pass since I have to average 80% or better on two tests to pass my classes. I still have two more midterms that I haven't been able to study for yet and I have less than one week before my surgery.

On Tuesday when I broke down because of my HORRIBLE test performance, I realized I am going to school for G and his dream of owning a construction company. I am completely content doing what I am doing and living where I live right now. Obviously, it isn't good enough for G! In order for me to move to MT I need to have summers off, thus I need a job with the school district that allows for summers off (teaching or principal position). In addition, I need to make enough to support us both and a company while G quits his job and pursues his "dream". I confronted him with his selfish ambitions yesterday and he said he was doing everything for me? Yes, this is all for me! He said he wants to make enough money with his own company that we can afford to travel and be "snow birds"...travel to a warm local in the winter. He just can't understand that I don't care about being "rich" and I am content where I am now! It would be nice to be able to live in MT for the summer, but at what cost? I just wish he could understand. Even if he owns his own company he will still have to work and can't just leave for the summer or winter. In addition, he wants to start a company in a state with one of the worst economies; although he insists "it will take off in the next decade". Ugggh!

So today I consider myself "little miss sunshine"! I forgot how much I LOVE summer and the heat. When I woke up the sun was shining brightly through my windows and I just had the feeling that it was going to be hot out! I felt like a dark, gloomy cloud was lifted off my head so the sun could finally shine through. I used to think I just needed the sun, but I feel so depressed when I am cold or when it is only mild outside. It hasn't been cloudy for several months and I haven't felt this energized, but it has only been in the 60's to 70's. I think it was over 80 today! I just love the heat!!! Heat+sun= positive mood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!