Time for?

Lately I've been super busy! My agenda for today: complete two assignments for school, hem my dress, give 2 dogs a bath, get the oil changed, go to the post office, clean the house, tan, volunteer for 2 hours at church, host small group tonight, make some phone calls for work and bake something for small group (wow, it is a little more overwhelming when written down!) No wonder my neighbors joke that I'm on drugs. Oh, my next door neighbors are rich Italians and one actually offered me coke last weekend at a community party- thanks to my other neighbor telling him I felt left out because I wasn't solicited yet! He is the only one we know who does drugs in our tight knit neighborhood and everyone thinks he is crazy. I just can't believe he actually thought I would do drugs or maybe he was too high to think straight? I guess he is supposed to be moving (yay) to a 5k sft home in a few months. It pisses me off that he tries to get other people hooked on drugs when we live right behind an elementary school! I've thought about turning him in several times, but he said we were the nicest neighbors he has ever had. I guess he "should" be gone in a few months so I won't have to worry anymore.

I'm half way through my first semester of school and can't wait to finish. My life is going to be school for the next year or more. I may have a one month break in August. I can't believe I received a 93% and 100% on my last tests, which makes me not feel like a complete moron from my dismal 84%. I have 4 exams left for this semester and have to take the one I am dreading the most next week.

Last night was the first time I slept flat since my surgery and it felt so good! I can't stand sleeping upright. I still have to do nasal irrigation, which is oodles of fun!

Yes...I said tanning is in my agenda and hemming a dress. I guess G's boss invited us to some fundraiser this Saturday. I don't know how formal it is yet, but am white as a ghost and all my dresses are strapless. I haven't been tanning in a salon for over 8 years! I forgot how obsessed some people are with tanning and would actually pay $90 per month for unlimited tanning. They are paying for wrinkles and skin cancer! As much as I despise G's job it does come with some nice perks. Last night we went to Roys and spent over $500 for a "business" dinner. In two weeks I think we are going to an NBA game and will have unlimited drinks and food in the Lexus club. I think a single ticket is over $250! I just can't believe how people can dispose of money so easily, but I guess we get to do things we would NEVER pay for ourselves so I can't complain. We were thinking about going on a mission trip to Haiti this fall and $200 could feed one hundred children! Americana's are so wasteful.

I guess I've been so busy thoughts of J haven't even crossed my mind. I think I am finally realizing my life is with G. In addition, J has changed so much I could never in my right mind see myself with him. It is so weird...G and J have almost switched personalities. I used to despise G for the same reasons I despise J; and I used to love J for the reasons I now love G. Is that clear as mud?

Comments

brian luenemann said…
Why are you selling your dogs???? Have you gone mad?!?! Is there any way I can talk you out of it?
I am selling the litter from my adult dogs. I could never sell my two babies. I wish I could keep the puppies, but I can't take 4 on the plane with me and 4 dogs take too long to groom. I am not comfortable with kennels and don't want strangers coming into my home to do who knows what to my babies when I am on vacation. I am very selective with who purchases them, as I want to ensure they have an awesome home. I wanted to breed to improve the Maltese breed and to offer what I think are the best dogs to other people. I guess you can think I am cruel, but consider my brother who just had a litter of 12 golden retrievers!!! How could he possibly provide enough attention to all of them? I also make buyers sign a contract that if they are unable to care for the dog, they must inform me and I will either take the dog back or help them find a new "good" home, so they never end up in a shelter. I feel personally responsible for all dogs I breed.
brian luenemann said…
OK, I thought you were selling your two original dogs out of desperation or whatever. I thought you'd lost your mind because of the sinus surgery or something.
I thought you were thinking that, but had to make sure. No, I haven't lost my mind. I am allergic to dogs, yet can't let my little ones go...ever. They are like my kids! I take them with me evreywhere. I am slowly turning into "that crazy dog lady".

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!