Birthday Wishes...

I forgot to write about a nice thing G did for me. A few weeks ago the threw me a surprise birthday party for my birthday and invited all of my friends. When I was gone he decorated the house and managed to put an entire dinner together. He bought me a cake, flowers, and made an awesome fondue dinner. Several people stayed and we sat in the spa, which was nice and relaxing. He is "supposed" to take me on a trip in a few weeks, but we have to wait until our puppies are old enough.

Comments

Unknown said…
This is really nice...and well birthdays are always special for everyone of us...and such a celebration seems really nice...and hey for some more really amazing resources for birthdays do drop by my blog on Birthday Celebrations sometime and enjoy all the fun it's filled up with!!!
brian luenemann said…
Nice of him to do- suprising, but nice and thoughtful. I wondered for a while if there was a shred of caring in him for your relationship, but this says so.
Wish I had something to sell you like the previous comment:)

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!