The Big Day!

So, I'm having surgery in just a few hours . I thought I would be nervous and flustered, but I'm not at all despite the risks involved. After my last surgery I woke up in the middle of the procedure and afterwards the doctors couldn't get me to wake up from the anesthesia. After several hours I was finally in a semi-conscious state, but couldn't walk for 4 days! My only concern is the long recovery period, but I am optimistic, because I don't think the results could be any worse than last time. I also have faith that what happens will be God's will, as I have so many awesome friends and family praying for me. The hardest part has been not being able to eat or drink anything for over 12 hours... I am starving!

I also have a midterm to study for and take during my "recovery" period. I hope I can pull it off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!