Me- When I'm Happy...


Today I'm so frustrated! For the 3rd time I went to take one of my midterms and the facility was closed! I need to take the exam so I can stop studying and focus on a different course. I just can't believe it could happen 3 days in a row!

I have to pick up G from the airport in about an hour. He called and told me the company offered him about 20% lower than the lowest amount he would possibly accept. He is quite upset and feels like the company wasted his time. He plans to call on Wednesday and tell them he won't accept their offer. I think he realized he needs to focus on "us" instead of "himself". I guess I will wait to see how the next few days play out, and hopefully I can take my test tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!