How Much Stress is Too Much?

I have been so busy lately I don't have time for my personal life. I haven't had a hair cut in over 4 months, I don't eat dinner, or lunch...just snack because I don't have time! I get home and don't have time to do anything but get ready for the next day. My house is a mess, I'm a mess. I haven't bitten my nails for over 6 years and now they are so nasty and short. I don't even know I am doing it. I can't remember the last time I actually "fixed" my hair. Oh, and I feel like such a terrible mommy to my little puppies because I only spend 4 or less waking hours with them a day. They are starving for attention by the time I arrive home and by then I already feel so exhausted I just don't have time to play with them. I sense a break in my schedule in December, but my case load just doubled last week. I can't even work enough overtime to keep up and my case load will double again by the end of December! Yikes! My friend emailed me some job listings today. I think she is trying to tell me I need to find a new job, and I agree, but I just don't have time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!