Patience...

I feel so at peace today, not crazy and stressed as usual. On Monday I received a job offer for my dream job. I actually interviewed for the position in May, but the company ended up not needing another person at that time. They called me several times after my interview to ask if I would still be interested. Of course I said YES! They offered me the position on Monday and I don't need to interview again. I will be working from home (no more spending 2 hours in traffic!) and traveling to clients homes that live in my same city. It is a salaried position, but employees usually average only 30 hours per week. I get a computer and phone. I set my own schedule, most people only work 3 days per week. I can't believe it. I hope the job turns out to be everything I think it will be and more. The salary is a little lower than my current, but no overtime and sanity are worth every cent, plus the money I will save on gas and vehicle wear. My only concern is that I won't be challenged enough, but I may have time now to start another business on the side like I've been wanting to. I actually received my first job from a friend. Maybe I will get more motivated to start up a business now that I actually have a client. I could have had several others, but I didn't have time and haven't thought about pricing so I procrastinated about actually committing to anyone for a project. I would have told my supervisor today, but she will be gone until next week. I can't wait to put my 2 week notice in. I do feel terrible for leaving my coworkers behind. I really care about my clients and hope other employees have the same vision I did for the cases. I guess I will just have to let go and realize I did the best I could in the short time I impacted their lives. I am so glad I waited, patience can be a good thing!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, good luck! It sure sounds great, and you're due for some good luck, don't you think?

Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Anonymous said…
Oh that is so wonderful!!! Congrats on the new gig. There must be soemthing in the air right now, soo many people are being blesed with better jobs lately. You certainly deserve it:)
Thanks so much! I just officially accepted the position today!

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!