Puppy dogs

The last few days G and I have been on a spending spree. We bought our little boy Teddy and went to an auction yesterday, not intending to purchase anything. We arrived and saw the most beautiful antique bedroom set from Italy. I knew we could never afford it but figured we should stay for the bidding. Well, after the set was well above our range G raised his card and we ended up being the highest bidders. It was completely impulsive, but I don't think we will regret our purchase in a few years. We can always sell it and double or quadruple our investment, so I guess I'm not really worried. I am concerned about our excessive spending the last few months though. I don't think it is possible to reach our savings goal for this year now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!