World Views...

Laying in bed last night after going to a wonderful restaurant with various breeds of snotty people I had to ask myself, why do wealthy people think their life is more important than the rest of society? And, why does society perceive the wealthy as more valuable? For example, I always hear wealth come into play when it comes to medical research or organ transplants. For some "reason" the doctors/hospitals just can't seem to find a matching organ for the poor, but what do you know...they can have one in a week for that multi-millionaire...hmmm? I even do it myself; I tend to subconsciously judge people by their wealth. I don't know why, but I certainly need to make a contentious effort to stop judging people based on materialism. I feel so sad that the majority of society and world base their lives around obtaining more wealth. I even get caught up in materialism and wanting more, but I need to stop and seriously focus on people for who they are as a person, not for their material worth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!