Contentment

For once I feel content with my life.
  • My new job is going very well; I can't fathom a better job (although I make less than half of what G makes). This week for the first time, I felt like I was truly making a difference in the lives of my clients.
  • I also started new sewing projects with my new serger and can't believe I own such incredible technology (I love sewing, it is so relaxing). I am making luxurious bedding and window treatments to match my antique European bedroom set.
  • For the first time I can finally see an end to completing our backyard! We have been working on it for an entire year and it still isn't functional. We signed a contract on an inground spa on Saturday. I am so excited. We also finished our outdoor dining and seating areas. G still has to complete the fireplace and flagstone, and I the landscaping. We have a "plan" to finish by the first week of April and have been on track so far.
  • My family is coming to visit at the end of April. unfortunately, G's family is coming at the beginning of April. They've never stayed with us before, so it should be interesting (his parents are seriously insane)! G told a story about his mom shortly after we wed and our friends asked us if we were joking...I couldn't believe it.
  • I have been feeling well lately, aside from bi-weekly migraines. G and I are still trying to have a baby. I think the chances of conception without a miscarriage are slim, yet feel hopeful God has a plan for my life (I hope it involves children). On the other hand I am still hesitant about having a child with G, because he is so lazy. I think him not helping care for a child would push our relationship over the edge.
  • I've been doing well at staying in touch with my family and friends. I am not very motivated when it comes to contacting people, although I love to hear from friends and family. I don't get it, but am trying my best to stay "connected".
  • In some ways I am still obsessed with J, which is contributing to some discontentment. I wish I could get him out of my head and loose any interest in his life. I still wish we could just be friends, but know our feelings would more than likely get in the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!