Uncertainty

I am feeling much calmer than my last post. I decided to be an hour late picking G up from the airport. He was a little pissed. I don't think I've ever been so angry with him, but I think I got the message across. He didn't speak the entire 1.5 hour ride home, or for 3 days later. I think we may have worked out some issues. G has been doing all the house work lately and making meals. The house is actually clean to my standards, not his usual disaster mode. I opened my own checking account again and planned to transfer the difference between his personal spending and mine- several thousand dollars, but I haven't yet. I know once he finds out he will be angry. I just have to decide when I am ready for that battle. I am a few clicks away from doing it when I decide. He also cut back on his spending since returning, I think only purchasing milk in the last week. I've still been working my ass off at work and actually feel sad that I have to stop and take time off. I really thought I needed a break from work, but now that I am so close I am going to miss it. I took 3 more evals yesterday and will have to go into the office early before my pre-op stuff starts. It sucks because I am making decent money now and my income will be cut in half while I am on leave. I would really like to avoid using savings. We already have to pay for part of our adoption and our taxes in the next month.
G is off to a job interview this morning, which would be a traveling job. He feels he has a good chance of getting the position up North, that I absolutely refuse to move for since he would be traveling. I checked on realtor.com and there is 1 house for sale!!!! Sorry, but hell no! I told him to do what ever he wants with a job, as I will be staying here until we finalize our adoption at least. I feel so sad when I think about leaving what I consider my home and family. I have such amazing friends, and awesome church, a job I love, warm weather, and amazing neighbors. How could I give this all up? I just can fathom! However, in his career field 99%of the jobs right now require travel or moving to a different state. Not only would he be traveling and working 70-80+ hours per week, but he would probably make the same or a little more than I do, when I don't have to travel, choose my schedule, and can work as much as I want (most of the time). I really hate we are facing this type of change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!