Sorry

Well, It seems my blog is causing too many issues. Thus, unfortunately I will be deleting it or making it viewable via invitation only (I haven't decided what I am going to do yet). If you happen to be a loyal reader and have a blog, send me a link to your blog and your email address to ramjh@hotmail.com. If I can't verify who you are, then I will not add you. This will only be open for a limited time, then I am closing all access.
It is really sad when a person can't even be free to think their own thoughts and write therapeutically without people using it against me, spying and lying about it. This blog will only be open for a short time, so respond quickly.
I really do appreciate all the kind words, encouragement, and direction I often needed at difficult times in my life. Thanks so much...you know who you are!

Comments

brian luenemann said…
Hey sorry I haven't been able to keep up. Life's been extremely chaotic and now my family just came up two days ago and will be here for a week. I'm curious- feel free to send it in an email- about why you're having to do this with your blog. My opinion: J had the immature reaction and is not respecting G or you. Sure, he's an old friend, but he's also an old boyfriend that G probably knows you still have unresolved issues with. Reverse the situation and put yourself in G's shoes. How would you feel? Wouldn't you want your feelings supported by your husband? Insecurity and immaturity are two different things. J's words tell me his intentions are maybe not what they seem on the surface. His closure is not important nor your concern. If you need to see him to get closure, that's a little different story- but I haven't heard you say that yet. Just my opinion.

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Think Happy Thoughts....?