I Know You Know...

I didn't want to believe you could be so shallow and low, but now I know. You can tell me you love me and would do anything for me, but the truth is you would do anything to keep me even if it meant resorting to your old tactics of lying and cheating. If you would have been honest we may have been able to stand a chance but your desperation cost you any chance in the future with me. I feel so disappointed and disgusted because I thought our relationship was actually improving with potential for the future. I guess it does no good to pretend anymore, a relationship can't work when built on lies; we should both know from experience. I can NEVER trust you again! You were trying to save our relationship, but by lying when I was willing to come clean you destroyed any chance we may have had. There is nothing you can do that can make me happy...don't you realize that! It isn't YOU that has the control to make me happy, I have to find happiness from within and I can only do so by separating myself from the lies in my life. As far as I am concerned life with you has been a lie from the start, built on false illusions, and continued upon lie after lie. I can't believe you would stoop so low as to use my faith and journal against me for your personal advantage. I don't know how I could end up with someone who would do such a thing. I don't even think my worst enemy would stoop so low. Your actions represent the opposite of LOVE! I don't know if I can ever forgive you. I suspected this from the very beginning and my suspicions were confirmed. I instinctively wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but once again I was misled by your false illusions.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I take it from this post that things have reached a turning point with G? I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out, but, in the end, it's probably all for the best.
If you're in Houston, I know a decent and inexpensive divorce attorney.

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Think Happy Thoughts....?