Maybe there is hope...

I should say for my weight! I called on Tuesday to have a new order of Isocort shipped from only 40 miles away. It was supposed to be a rush order and I paid an extra $8 because I didn't have time to drive there. Well, I still haven't received it. G could have picked it up on Friday and at least had it to me on Sunday. I ran out of my Isocort on Friday and was told to not abruptly stop taking it for any reason!Well in 3 days I've lost 3 lbs. I seriously thought I was going crazy eating less than 1200 calories per day, and mainly cutting out the junk food, plus high fiber, w/o any weight loss. I've been doing this since the middle of August and gained a net of 3-5 lbs since before I started taking the Isocort.  Maybe now I can believe it was only water weight. Now that I am off, I will see if I notice a difference in energy etc.; because if I continue to feel fine, I will not take it. I really felt like I was going insane. How could I possibly gain more than I was ingesting, even if all my calories went on as weight?
The comment G made to me about being fat was as low as he could possibly have gone. He knows how hard I try to maintain my figure, while he sits on his ass, gaining 50 lbs since we have been married. I will not let him know it bothered me, as obviously he has lost any trust I gained to tell him anything about how I feel. I know he will just use my thoughts and feelings against me as a weapon of mass destruction in our relationship. I am so disgusted. How am I supposed to be in a relationship when I can't even have a conversation with my spouse about my true feelings? It was the exact thought that was going through my head before he exploded last night. Should I say anything about how I am feeling? Yes/no/yes/no...10 minutes later, ok I will. Then BAM, he explodes before I get out 3 words!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!