The Bearable, Unbearable...

Only a few more days until my big surgery. I'm not able to think about it due the the immeasurable pain I've been in the last few days. I can't take ANY medication before my surgery and just started my period yesterday. In over a decade I have never made it through my period without heavy medications and now I have nothing! Even with my regular medications, the pain is unbearable. It seems that the cramps the week before I started this time were the same intensity as a normal period, and the first three days I usually can't even get out of bed. Last night I went to bed early in tears with a massive migraine and so much abdominal pain. I feel as if someone has a mixer on high, with knives attached and is ripping apart my insides, not to mention it feels like some one kicked me 15 times in my lower back. I am essentially living breath to breath right now. I can't wait until I can wake up from my surgery heavily medicated so I don't feel the pain anymore. The only bearable part is knowing the surgery may help alleviate the pain I've been dealing with for over half my life. I sure hope it is worth the pain in the end. God help me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'll be praying for you.
I hope the pain is gone, or at least more managable, after your surgery.
brian luenemann said…
Hope it gets better soon. Better living through chemistry.

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!