The peace that transcends all understanding...

Ever since I was little and went through the stages of changing "what I wanted to be when I grew up", only one aspect of my dreams remained constant...I wanted to be a parent. After several years of living in fear and denial, I've finally decided to accept that I may not have children. My fear has prevented me from scheduling a surgery I should have undergone probably a decade ago. As a result I have lived in unbearable pain for far too long! I feel at peace and ready to finally face the biggest hurdle in my life. I am prepared to deal with any findings or complications that may arise as I go under and awake to hear the results of my surgery. Out of the hundreds of possibilities, I know God has a greater plan for my life. Whether his plan involves continuing to trudge through this life or the long awaited reunion with him. I can say, I've finally found the peace I've been searching for and the courage to follow through.
"The peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heats and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!