Why Do I???

After a 2.5 week vacation to visit my family I am happy to be home. At first I felt sad, but when I woke up alone to blue skies and sunshine my contentment returned. Instead of making the traditional "I resolve, yet will unlikely achieve", I decided to come up with a more realistic resolution. I am only one person, thus I can only accomplish so much. I will not be so hard on myself and not waste time stressing over the small or unimportant tasks. I will do the best I can with the resources at hand and accept it is the best I can do. I would also like to become more in touch with my emotions (yeah, I know it sounds mushy). I want to know why I feel the way I do about certain aspects of my life.

I want to know why:
  • I feel happier, more determined, and more relaxed when away from G.
  • I want to, but then don't want to move home to my family.
  • I dream, but don't attempt to achieve my dreams.
  • I can't stop thinking about J.
  • I care about what other's think.
  • I am ungrateful with everything in my life.
  • I can't seem to find JOY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!