Oblivious to the Obvious

I can't believe how naive I am. Last night I read my entire journal and realized G only pretended to have dreams outlining my relationship with J, while using my faith and self discovery against me in the process. In reality I know without a doubt that he read my journal and denied he did on numerous occasions. I should have read it over a year ago, because I didn't even remember what I wrote half the time. Every single detail G knew that I thought I didn't write in my journal is written plain as day. What an F-ing liar! I am so angry. I see myself staying with G but need to devise a way to force him to finally tell the truth. After careful scheming and thinking I've devised a plan to use my blog against him. Two can play the game! Thus, this post won't be published until my plan has succeeded. Since I don't write very often any more I don't know how frequently G reads my journal, so my plan will take several weeks to go into effect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!