Update... Floating or Sinking?

Excuse: I haven't posted for quite some time. For some reason I don't feel inspired to write about anything lately. I've been reading some blogs, which have such crazy, unbelievable stories. I think, "gosh, my life seems quite boring at the moment, what could I possibly write about?"

Job: I started seeing clients at my new job lately, and so far everything is wonderful! I love my new job, especially having most if not all of Thursdays and Fridays off! I can set my own schedule so I can go on vacation without even taking unpaid time off work.

New Year: I have been pondering over changes I would like to make during the new year, but don't want my thoughts written, because then I will feel internal pressure to actually work towards my "resolutions". I don't think I am ready to commit to a resolution, because knowing myself, I will undoubtedly fail. I may post my "resolutions" at a date yet to be determined.

Puppies: Oh, how I love my precious little puppies. They bring so much joy to my life!

Marriage/My (unfortunately) Legal Spouse: I am not feeling too fond of G lately; rather infuriated by his continual laziness. I don't know if I am OCD or what, but I can't stand a messy house. I don't mean a few random, scattered items either. I am talking about mounds of crap, everywhere. My laundry room, kitchen bar area, living room, and foyer aren't even functional rooms because of G's messes. Then G proceeds to invite people over. He doesn't care if others view our pig sty, but I sure in the hell do! I am possibly planning to begin an interior design/ sewing business on the side and really need to make a good impression on those who view my home. Unfortunately, he won't get off his LAZY ASS! I might resolve to just kick his dirty, messy ass to the curb. I feel like I am going to hyperventilate when I think about his laziness and messiness. I can't believe how inconsiderate he is to me. He knows how much his messes drive me insane, but he continues to make more and more.

J: I haven't talked to J, but thought about it...as always. At the current time I am feeling emotionally disconnected from him and the situation. I almost feel lost, not having someone or something to fall back on if I choose to leave G. Thoughts of J always helped me get through emotionally trying times in my life. I have yet to find some sort of replacement.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that things aren't getting better. I know how frustrating it can be do live with someone who resists any conversation regarding unresolved issues.

I do hope you find a more satisfying alternative than J for your solace, though. It just doesn't seem like the best direction for you, or, at least, it hasn't been in the past.

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!