Budding Love

Last night was yet another sleepless night. I stayed up watching the season finale of the Bachelor. I thought about why I like the show so much, and realized I get a chance to glimpse the perfectness and invigoration of new love.



  • New Love is like a budding rose with sweet dew droplets, gently illuminated by the rays of the rising sun.
  • New love is the first footprints on a pristine beach washed clean from high tide.
  • New love is the smell of invigoration and renewal arising after a spring rainfall.
  • New love is the taste of the first fruits of summer.
  • New love is the fluttering in my chest after a sweet kiss or embrace.
  • New love is the sight of light and eerie calmness on the ocean after a long and tumultuous storm.
  • New love resembles the spark of an ignited firework that explodes and lights up the darkness.
I felt very "poetic" when I started writing this. I thought of many more examples, of "old" love, but forgot. Maybe I will get on the kick another day. All I know, is that I sure miss the excitement of a new relationship that has "potential". I am saddened when I realize I won't have the chance to experience the spark and electricity in a relationship again, but I guess old love has it's benefits too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!