Written in the Stars


 I realize I can still feel you and after not remembering dreams for almost a decade and having none of you, yet I surprisingly remembered 3 in the past 3 months. I hated that you haunted me in my dreams a decade ago and feel I found a way to block the dreams. Now I welcome the visits since we are separated by space and time that feel lifetimes apart. I

In one of my dreams you came to me with Amy Lee and I thought you were together. She sang me the song, "Broken". While on a solo journey of deep inner healing I met a man who deeply triggered me, yet I couldn't stay away. I followed my intuition and met him for a trip. Then during our synchronistic meeting he randomly started singing me the same song and playing it on his guitar while we were tripping together. On the huge screen he was playing a scene with shooting stars like we used to see together and the aurora borealis. My heart skipped a beat when I felt your energy through his song when we were all alone. I asked my higher self if my suspicions were true and found they were. It felt surreal as I felt my soul surrounded in bliss as if you were there in the flesh. I tried to convince myself it was all in my mind, yet with further guidance you shared you were asking me for another chance and forgiveness in my dream. I listened to her songs so often as I worked through the trauma of our separation so long ago, yet haven't listened for years. 

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I want to hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph, and I know it serves me well
I want to hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you've gone away
You've gone away
You don't feel me here anymore

The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I want to hold you high, and steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I want to hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
You've gone away
You don't feel me here anymore
Amy Lee, Seether "Broken"

Then in another dream less than a month ago you were standing in front of me, and we were surrounded by the stars as if we were in the middle of the universe. You asked me if I trusted you and I said yes. You stepped forward and held me in an intense embrace and I felt the pressure and intensity rise just like I did during our last embrace over 2 decades ago under the falling starts. The feeling is unforgettable and will never be erased from my mind. I felt the energy build and our energy force exploded into a flash of light that filled the universe with pure healing energy! After learning about twin flames, I felt this was the divine union of the two becoming one again. I asked if you remembered this dream and you did- we were both there in body, mind, and spirit. 

I'm not sure if or when we will ever meet again in person, but I feel you and remember your visits in my dreams. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!