Life goes on...

Today marks the end to a very long and drawn out week. Tomorrow I take the equivalent of the state board exam for my degree. I can't wait to get it over with. Then on to getting ready for my family to arrive and preparing for vacation. G and I haven't talked much, since he has been too busy with work (not getting home until after 8:30 pm most nights). It seems the same ending to all of our serious discussions...brush it under the rug like it never happened. Honestly, I could care less right now. I have too many other quandaries to worry about. In addition, I'd rather enjoy our vacation, than worry about arguing or a big fight. I think May will mark a time of big decisions in my/our lives, as I should be finished with school and teaching and have time to think about our relationship and what to do in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written in the Stars

Twin Flames

Craziest Year of My Life!!!!